Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Little Progress and My Second Project

Hey there, folks.

Today, I got started on The Fox with actual work. I have a little bit of boilerplate (a running Panda3D application, but that's about it) and a start on a player model. However, the player model is mostly incomplete and will probably be redone several times throughout the development process.

I have also gotten together some general ideas for my second game project. It is titled Afternoon Adventures and it is a console RPG game that generates its world and story procedurally. It is designed to generate games that can be beaten in a short period of time. It will be configurable to be beaten in different lengths of time, ranging from an afternoon (hence the title) to a couple of days. It'll probably also be capable of generating a simple dungeon crawl.

I don't have any code or artwork for it, but will be working on it tomorrow.

As far as PyWiki goes... I don't have much of anything done. That's probably going to take some time, to be honest.

Anyway, that's been today. Not much got done today, to be honest.

Tomorrow - What is Going to Happen

Tomorrow, my parents leave for a weekend camping trip. This will leave me with the house to myself for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to that.

Also, Ludum Dare is happening this weekend! I will be entering the jam, as I usually do. (At least, I've been entering the jam since they introduced it, which was a few 'Dares ago)

Not sure what I'll do for it. That'll depend on the theme. I will definitely be recording my progress on both the Ludum Dare public blog and on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment